- Wrote the book Return to Buckout Road
- Wrote the book 101 Scariest Extinct Monsters
- Wrote the book 101 Notorious Pirates
- Released several albums of previously recorded material
- Produced & Directed 52 hours of television for Pro
- Produced & Directed 104 hours of internet television for
- Created & Produced 10 live PWS Bombshells Wrestling
events in addition to dvd releases and merchandise
- Produced & Directed approximately 75 live pro wrestling
events in NY and NJ in addition to the creation of various
merchandise including apparel, dvd's, and an energy drink.
- Talent liason for several television programs including Tosh.
O, MTV True Life, Impractical Jokers, and The Nightly Show
with Larry Wilmore.
- Wrote the book Buckout Road
- Consultant for the film The Curse of Buckout Road
- Provided wardrobe items to several programs including
ABC's The Goldbergs and Netflix's GLOW
- Produce & Directed several dozen cable television
- Created and co-produced two seasons of BABES Volleyball
in addition to bluray releases and merchandise.
- Appeared as a guest on several podcasts and XM Radio
programs. Interviewed for various publications including
Myths and Mysteries of New York and Westchester
- Declined television appearance requests on numerous
programs including History Channel's Pawn Stars and
AMC's Comic Book Men
- Founded Pro Wresting Syndicate. Produced and directed
several live wrestling events in NY, NJ, and CT. Created
and released merchandise including apparel and dvd's.
- Produced approximately 300 live music events in NY and
NJ. Worked with over 1,000 musical artists ranging from
local to national acts.
- Booking agent for several professional wrestlers and
musical artists ranging from local to national acts.
- Produced 52 hours of FM radio.
- Released several albums as the chief songwriter of bands
Later Never Comes and Bed Of Nailz in addition to live
performances, and the release of merchandise.
- Produced and directed 26 hours of local cable television in
White Plains, NY.
- Wrote 36 issues of the fanzine TAPOUT which included
interviews with national musical acts, UFC fighters,
professional wrestlers, and television actors.
- Booked and produced several concerts
- Released several albums while performing with numerous